Saturday, April 23

revisiting... {mosaics}

one of my biggest artistic passions is MOSAICS!!!
i know this because i don't mind spending hours upon hours working on one project to get it just perfect (to my standards). i'm so excited because i've been just itching to work on one and now i have a good enough idea for my next project! it'll be rather large though, so you won't see it for a while and i'll probably get a few other things up here in the meantime. but. it's going to be so fun!! in honor of it i thought i'd revisit some of my previous work to catch some of you up :)

fun initial letters

an art nouveau coaster for the coffee drinker

detail from a peacock plaque

12" square mirror

a bath for the birdies


12" square mirror

lazy susan with the doves

18" square mirror

and planters

as you can see the possibilities are endless!! any guesses as to what my next project will be? hummmmm?... hint: it will be on a permanent indoor structure!
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so gifted! every piece is stunning. the detailing on the peacock is crazy good. one question...how do you do it?? ;)
love, sis

Anonymous said...

I bet I know.....=)
I won't give it away....

-Kylie

The Gleasons said...

You are so talented!!! Hurry up and get your Etsy shop going! xoox