Monday, October 31

she's done... {putting the pieces together, cont'd}

YEY!! my fireplace project is complete!! after being blocked off from my kids for, well, way too long we can finally appreciate it. it's much lighter in color than the dark reddish-brown boring tile that was there before. i think it adds interest and a breath of fresh air into the room. it's different and took me a few days to get used to, but around here we approve :)






and what really sent me into high speed work mode was that dang game 6 of the world series! i got to one point where i couldn't watch it anymore, but i could listen, so as i listened i scraped dried grout off of the tiles. it was a great way to calm my nerves :)

hope everyone is enjoying fall and family!!
xoxo

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

You are so talented Jody! It's beautiful.