Tuesday, January 22

calligraphy

I have had the pleasure of working on the calligraphy for some party invitations lately! 


 Calligraphy really boils down to desire to do it and practice. So the more the better!! I absolutely love sitting down with pen and ink and writing away! 


It's very calming in a yoga-like sense. It takes skill and you have to work at it to get it just right but it really is a rewarding stress relief. I began working on it when I was married almost 9 years ago and have practiced on and off since. 




 You may have noticed that I love lots of different artistic mediums. Good for me because it keeps things interesting around here... and lucky for you because well, I guess you get to read of it :)


If you ever are in need of this service don't hesitate to contact me! 
xo!!

No comments: