Saturday, September 22

napmats {more selections}

I have a few more selections of napmats in my Etsy shop! They are made and ready to go! Yey!! And still a few more in the works and on their way :)




I know napmat "season" if you will is pretty much over. Mostly people are looking for them right before school starts, maybe another small bump in January, but despite that I've been getting interest on Etsy still. Really, because kids can use these at home to rest in a different room from their beds or taking them over to grandma's, etc- I absolutely LOVE making these! I just love making something that has a purpose and a use. I love thinking about sweet little girls and boys resting their sweet selves on these fun, soft, cozy mats :) For this reason I will continue to have new prints show up now and then!!
And please, if you ever want a custom color or fabric just let me know!!

No comments: