Sunday, August 12

corks {from a vase... to a board}


Corks in a vase is what they have been until now. Now they are USEFUL!! and I am loving their usefullness :) Now that they have been glued into a frame I can use it to SEE my bobbles and jewels and might be more likely to throw one around my neck every now and again. If there is anything that tempts me it's accessories. I will choose them over clothes any day because they are so fun!! The problem is that then they have always lived in my jewelry box :/ not fun. So this has become my solution..... visibility on the wall.


I happened to have a frame that fit the bill and just glued in the corks crisscrossed. The top had a little room to spare, so voila! champagne corks worked great on their end... and they also double as bracelet hooks. niiiiiice :) I love being organized!!

Lotsa these corks bring back fun memories too, so it's all the more special :)

And then check out this cute gal... or guy?... waiting to have her? neck filled... So, there is more visible storage. And it's fun to look at!

So, there it is folks. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Nancy Jennings said...

I love it!!! How awesome, what a great idea!!!

Nancy Jennings said...

I love it!!! How awesome, what a great idea!!!