Tuesday, August 14

napmat! napmat!

My mommy brain must be warped... every time I say the word napmat I have the urge to say it twice and to the Dora backpack tune... "Napmat, napmat....."Ahhh, such is life and it's phases :) and this is a fabulous phase!!

So with Bubs beginning preschool this Fall I decided that I would try my hand at making his napmat. Upon googling some sort of directions the first (and best) one I ran across was Jenny Garland's tutorial. Here's the result...


 I had a wonderful, local monogrammer put his name on the front and it's perfect!

 Button closure... 
extra special because I found these in my Nana's stash of buttons :)

Comfy cozy and just what the Bubs loves... baseball!!! and texture :)

 Yey!! He's a fan!!

If you're on the prowl for a custom napmat - where you get to pick your own fabric and colors for your little preschooler- send me an email! I just may have it in me to make a few more!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!! That is adorable!
Love auntie

Robin said...

This is sooo cute! I'll hit you up next year when Palmer won't have a crib in his MDO room :)