Wednesday, August 22

tufted headboard {pinterest love}

I am so thrilled with how this tufted headboard looks in my guest room! The room still has a ways to go before being done, but this headboard has set the stage.
Okay, pinterest love!! Who doesn't love pinterest? It's such a great way to keep track awesome ideas seen online and find them later! I also love pinning what friends pin :)
This was a pinterest find and relatively easy project completion! My sweet mom was in town for the tufting part and her hands came in very handy for helping press in the buttons while I staple gunned. Moms are so great!!! They will help you with just about anything! Thanks Mom :) 




If you'd like to know more about how to make a tufted headboard for yourself click on over to Little Green Notebook and read all about it! Great blog!!

Also, if you'd like to follow me on pinterest click here. I'd love to follow you too!

No comments: