Tuesday, October 30

Day 30: art in the sky {31 days of watercolor}

i'm really, really... reeealllly not a wake up early kinda person.
{as you probably guessed by my late night posting}

but i'm MISSING OUT yall!!


...on the most gorgeous of watercolors painted across the sky by our heavenly father, 
the ultimate master of the arts.

and don't be fooled, that photo wasn't taken by me...  my sweet girl woke up and found that outside her window. she came downstairs and found her mama snoozin' so she grabbed my phone, took it back upstairs, took the photo and then came down and showed me what i'm missing!! 

isn't she the BEST!!!! 

and because i like to find my inspiration for painting in things with completely unattainable beauty i decided to have fun with that phone photo and my measley watercolors...




 

i did a couple different versions but liked this one the best.

it was so much fun to do... and, i'll bet you God has fun with it every single morning!
i really should try and wake up in time for the color show tomorrow...

No comments: