Saturday, October 6

Day 6: night owl {31 days of watercolor}

dedication. that is what this is folks...
and it's because i know that you are waiting on pins and needles to see. just. what. might. be. next... for Day 6.
riiiight, that's it...
i like to make myself laugh when i'm delirious...
;)

so, today we were in the car most of the day. long day.
today i didn't paint in the car, so... upon arriving home i remembered that i needed to post my watercolor... oh wait, what watercolor?...

enter, night owl
 {appropriate i'd say}


and here is what you've been waiting for...

goodnight!!

to see all posts in this series so far click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was worth it, i love it! You make me laugh, my day 6 was also done in the early hours of the morning! 3 kiddies , husband away working, my eldest with a syndrome that makes her not sleep...mmmmm do you need any more reasons for me never finding time in the day for art! LOL...we are both doing it though....hi five for us YAY! xxxx